I recently got two nominations for the Sunshine Award by Shay ( Anime Reviewer Girl) and Matthew ( Matt-in-the-Hat). Thank you both very much, I really appreciate the kind thought of nominating my blog)
If you have been nominated for The Sunshine Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Sunshine Award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate a few other bloggers.
4. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
5. Notify the bloggers on their blog.
6. Put the award button on your blog.
1. Which do you prefer better: Reading the manga first and then watching the anime, or do you watch the anime and then read the manga?
-I don’t really read much manga. However, I would probably want to watch the anime before reading the manga (I usually prefer to see a movie before I read the book).
2. Which anime series did you really dislike?
-None that I can think of…I didn’t care for how the second half of Guilty Crown ended up.
3. If you could spend one day with a voice actor, who would like to meet?
– That is hard to say…I have met a few American voice actors in passing at conventions and many of them seem to be really nice people. After speaking a little with Greg Ayres I can say he seems to be a really good person who cares about the fans and the anime fan community.
1. Is there an anime you wish didn’t exist?
Not that I can think of since they are works of fiction…
2. What anime character do you think would be your rival?
None? Anyone too serious for their own good I would guess.
3. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
To sparkle in the most manly way possible like Major Alex Louis Armstrong.
4. What is your favorite movie?
That’s hard… Highlander, Better Off Dead, Big Trouble in Little China, and UHF are all up there. Anime movies: Spirited Away or Princess Mononoke.
5. Dub or Sub?
Depends on which I start watching first. I am not strictly in one camp or the other.
6. Read or write?
7. Who is your current anime crush?
None really, but I creep out my boys for fun by saying Kongou (Kancolle) is my waifu.
8. What is your favorite Dessert?
I have really been enjoying matcha mochi ice cream lately.
1. Why did you start to watch anime?
2. What keeps you watching?
3. What else do you do to keep yourself happy, healthy, sane?
Many of you have been nominated lately and so I won’t be offended if you don’t answer.
1. I watched a few shows when I was young (Robotech & Voltron) and stuck with it.
2. The cool story lines that are different from what you would find in Western cartoons… and the fan service of course.
3. Play video games and blog.
That is one cool power to have, the power to sparkle like Major Armstrong. I also would like to meet Greg Ayres as well. He does a good job of the characters from Clannad, Heaven’s Lost Property, and Deadman Wonderland.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I haven’t seen Heaven’s Lost Property. He also voices one of the twins in Ouran High School Host Club (Kaoru) and does voices in some newer stuff I haven’t seen like Dagan Ronpa and Free! Eternal Summer.
LikeLiked by 1 person